Employment Practices Liability Products
We manage an exclusive portfolio of products for stand-alone Employment Practices Liability. These specialized products target companies operating in various industries, including law firms, healthcare entities, staffing companies, and professional employer organizations. We are also able to provide coverage for actual or alleged acts of sexual misconduct on a stand-alone basis. Our policyholders have access to valuable complimentary loss control services.
General product highlights:
- Coverage provided for Wrongful Employment Practice acts claimed by or on behalf of an Employee, former Employee, or applicant for employment, and only if committed or allegedly committed by any of the Insureds in their capacity as such
- Wrongful Employment Practice includes actual or alleged: discrimination, harassment, retaliation, hostile work environment, wrongful termination, breach of employment contract, employment decisions that violate public policy, defamation, wrongful infliction of emotional distress, misrepresentation, negligent hiring (see policy for further detail)
- Third-Party Discrimination includes actual or alleged discrimination, including harassment by an Insured against any non-Employee
- Wrongful failure or refusal to promote, including wrongful failure to advance, grant tenure or offer or grant partnership or shareholder status
- Coverage provided for Wrongful Employment Practice acts claimed by or on behalf of any temporary staffing pool employees or leased employee arrangements
Loss Control Services
We are pleased to offer Management Risk Pro, a multi-faceted EPL Risk Management Service providing insureds unlimited telephone support for their specific human resource and employment law needs. Staffed with human resource professionals, Management Risk Pro can walk insureds through their most difficult situations, and offers the added benefit of an Online Human Resource System and more - for more information on Management Risk Pro go to www.managementriskpro.com.